Features & Specifications:
AMT 300 Series Investment cast Stainless Steel Transfer pumps are designed to handle liquids and chemicals with specific gravities to 1.6. The pumps are particularly well suited to applications involving perchloroethylene (PCE) and are recommended for use with non-flammable liquids.
- 300 Series Investment Cast Stainless
- Maximum Flow 66 GPM Steel Construction
- Viton® Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- Handles Liquids and Chemicals with Specific Gravities up to 1.6
- 1" NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 200 degrees F
- Maximum Head 68 feet
- Self-priming to 6 feet
- Self-cleaning, Semi-open Impeller
- Available with Open Drip Proof (ODP) or Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor
- 1/3 to 2 HP Single or Three Phase Motor
If you would like to learn more, please call us at 800.370.0439 or e-mail: email@example.com.