Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment has created a clean and simple design; that is autoclave- capable, sanitary mixer that is designed to meet your FDA, 3A, USP-VI, or BPE requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Autoclave safe, sanitary, aseptic small batch mixers designed to meet your FDA, 3A, USP Class-VI, or BPE process requirements.
- Ideal for top entry configurations with sealed tanks in pharmaceutical, biotech, food/bev, and corrosive mixing applications.
- Ultra-clean mixer design allows easy disassembly for autoclave sanitation processes. Housings have an integral 2” triclamp (TC) mount and are standard in FDA plastic (USP Class-VI), yet other TC adapters are available.
- Electric gearmotors (IP65 and ROHS compliant) provide up to 100 watts at constant torque from 20-600 RPM.
- Featured seal options include FDA Rulon lipseals (USP Class-VI) or carbon/ceramic/Viton mechanical seals.
- Shafts and impellers are standard in 316L stainless steel. We offer a variety of impeller styles and sizes to choose from based upon the need of your application.
- All wetted parts are finished to 20Ra as standard, with 15Ra and 8Ra polished finishes optional. Passivation and electropolish are also available.
- Food Preparation
- Corrosive Conditions & Much More!