Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment Flow Series Mixer – Parallel Shaft are heavy-duty and extremely flexible. The Flow Series Parallel mixers are designed to meet the needs of your large scale industrial, chemical or sanitary mixing applications.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- Heavy duty, large-scale tank mixers for batch processes or agitation of low or high viscosity materials in storage, holding, or reaction tanks with top or side entry configurations.
- Mixer-duty electric motors are available in a variety of sizes, phases, and voltages chosen based on your need. Other options include wash down duty, inverter duty, DC electric, and explosion proof motors. Air motors are also available.
- A complete line of double-helical, parallel shaft gearboxes with multiple gear ratios is available for quiet and efficient operation per your application. Gearboxes come standard with synthetic lubrication (lubed for life). Minimum of 1.5 mechanical service factor on all gearing and bearings.
- Virtual drywells and heavy-duty output bearings are typically used on large units for reduced vibration and to allow for longer shaft lengths. Rigid in-tank couplings used as required.
- Closed Tank configurations are available with vapor seals, stuffing box glands (up to 150 PSI) and single or double mechanical seals (300+ psi). In-tank shutoff mechanism allows seal changes on side entry mixers without emptying the tank.
- Stainless Steel components, Steel-It™ USDA–compliant paint, polished shafts and various shaft coatings are available for sanitary applications and chemical resistance.
- Various impeller styles and mounting options such as ANSI flange mount, Tri Clamp mount, beam mount are available for your process.
- Industrial Mixing & Blending
- Large Scale Sanitary and BioPharm Mixing
- Reaction Tanks
- Low or High Viscosity Blending
- Large Scale Waste Treatment