Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment has the Pro Series line of Mixers. These mixers are lightweight, but rugged. It features a one-piece investment-cast aluminum bearing housing with two oversized bearings for high performance a long service life.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- Portable, lightweight, and rugged mixers with clamp on or fixed mount options.
- Ideal process mixers for open or closed top entry blending tanks.
- Mixer-duty electric motors are available in a variety of sizes, phases, and voltages chosen based on your need. Washdown duty and explosion proof motors are optional. Air motors are also available.
- A complete line of gearboxes and accessories provides a wide range of mixing speeds to match your application. Gear drive units come standard with synthetic lubrication (lubed for life).
- Our unique one piece, aluminum investment-cast bearing support housing is available with an integrated ball and socket for clamp mount applications or an integral flange for sealed and beam mount applications. Our ball and socket style clamp mounts provide portability and ultimate flexibility while giving a wide range of adjustability that allows for optimal positioning.
- The dual bearing design provides added strength and durability. Pro Series Mixers are very easy to maintain; they disassemble and re-assemble in just minutes! Sealed tank configurations can be achieved through the use of various Lipseals, High Pressure Stuffing Boxes, and assorted Mechanical Seals.
- ALL mounting components are 300 series stainless steel.
- Chemical Processing
- Industrial Blending
- Industrial Mixing
- Waste Water Treatment
- Inks and Dyes