Features & Specifications:
The 3656 and 3756 M & L-Group pumps from Goulds Water Technology have been designed with technical benefits to meet the needs of users in a variety of water supply, recirculation, and cooling applications.
- The model 3656 offers close coupled design for space saving and simplified maintenance.
- The model 3756 offers a bearing frame mounted design for flexibility of installation and drive arrangements.
- SAE drive sizes 1 through 5 available on all M and L sizes.
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Available in packed stuffing box design with TeflonTM impregnated packing, split Teflon lantern ring, tapped flush connection and 2-piece investment cast interlocking gland, all standard.
- Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- 125 Class ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
- NPT threaded connections are supplied on 11⁄2 x 2 – 10 and 21⁄2 x 3 – 8 models.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.
- Standard NEMA motor frame, JM shaft extension (mechanical seal) JP shaft extension (packed box), C face mounting, single phase or three phase, 3500 or 1750 RPM for 60 Hz, 2900 or 1450 RPM for 50 Hz. Open drip-proof and totally enclosed fan cooled.
- Optional explosion proof and high efficiency motors are available.
- Optional casing rotation available - 3" (suction) and smaller can be rotated every 90o, 4" and larger can be rotated every 45o.