Features & Specifications:
The Sandpiper® HDB Metallic Pumps are ideal for thin to High Viscosity and small solids laden fluids. The Heavy Duty Ball Valve Pumps provide excellent suction lift capability and exclusive variable porting options (side, top, bottom and dual).
- Superior suction lift capability
- Thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminum,
- Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Alloy C with elastomers
- Elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options for diaphragms and check valves
- Air Valve: non-stall “No Lube – Externally Serviceable” design
- Enhanced with an extended wear package
- Weighted ball check valves
- Connection sizes from 1" to 4"
- Solids range + 1/4" (6mm) to 7/8" (22mm)
- Dry primes up to 20 feet of water
If you would like to learn more, please call us at 800.370.0439 or e-mail: email@example.com.