Features & Specifications:
The Yamada® NDP-5 series Air Powered Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps provide a maximum flow rate of 3.4 gallons per minute. Pumps are available in aluminum, stainless steel (316), Kynar® (PVDF), groundable acetal, and polypropylene construction, with a wide variety of diaphragm materials.
- 3.4 Gallons/Minute Max.
- 1/4" NPT Fluid Port
- Intake & Discharge Connection - 1/4" Female NPT
- Air Inlet - 1/4" Female NPT (includes ball valve)
- Air Exhaust - 3/8" Female NPT (includes silencer)
- Maximum Liquid Temperature
- Fitted with Teflon® (PTFE) diaphragm.
- Polypropylene (PPG) 180°F (82°C)
- Kynar® (PVDF) 212°F (100°C)
- Groundable Acetal 180°F (82°C)
- Aluminum (ADC-12) 212°F (100°C)
- Stainless Steel (316) 212°F (100°C)
- Air Supply Pressure (All Models) - 20 to 100 PSI (1.4 to 7 kgf/cm²)
- Discharge Volume Per Cycle - 0.0085 gallons (35 cc)
- Maximum Cycles Per Minute - All diaphragms: 400
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift - 5-feet
- Air Motor - Standard: Ryton® Air Motor
- Other Options - Split manifold pumps